Marketer of the Year
This award recognises an outstanding wine marketing professional, whose marketing success is based on the application of professional marketing principles to generate real measurable success in the market place.
What you need to know about this award:
- Tell us about an innovative and/or highly successful wine marketing project (or projects) you have created and implemented over the previous 12 months. How did you use research, implementation strategies and evaluations to design and run the project/s?
- What benefits (key outcomes) has it delivered for the company, brand and/or region it was for? And how did you measure those?
The use of referees is part of the judging process and we encourage entrants to inform their referees that they will be contacted to support the entrant’s statements.
The deliberations of the judging panel remain confidential. All recommendations and decisions taken are binding and final and no correspondence will be entered into on such matters. The judges reserve the right not to award the prize if, in their view, the quality of entries is insufficiently meritorious.
The winner will receive:
- An engraved Riedel ‘Cornetto’ Decanter
- Promotion via both the Women in Wine Awards Website and The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society
- An exclusively designed winners graphic ‘badge’ to be used in your own marketing and communications.
For a woman to be eligible to enter this award she must meet the following criteria:
- She must be living in Australia and is either an Australian citizen or an Australian resident
- She must not be employed by The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society, any member of the Advisory Board, or any company / brand sponsoring the Individual Award for which is she is applying
- She must agree to the Terms & Conditions of entry