Here’s how it’s rolling out in 2018!
Entries open on Tuesday 10th July and close at midnight on Tuesday 18th September 2018. Thanks to our new awards system this year, you can start your entry, save it and amend it at any time before the entry closing date.
Entries are judged by the AWIWA Board and invited industry leaders and previous winners. Finalists in each category will be announced on Tuesday 16th October. So if you’re a finalist you’ll have a whole month to bask in the glory before the winners announcement in November!
Are you eligible to enter?
To be eligible to enter the 2018 Australian Women in Wine Awards you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be living in Australia and is either an Australian citizen or an Australian resident.
- Not employed by The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society, any member of the Advisory Board, or any company / brand sponsoring the Individual Award for which is she is applying
- Must agree to the Terms & Conditions of entry
- Winners will be announced on Friday 16th November 2018 in a special awards ceremony in Sydney.
- As in other years, the winners announcement will be LIVE STREAMED.